Lenin Peak Sky Race 2018
The Skyrace® competition starts in base camp “Achik Tash” located at the altitude of 3600 m, over Puteshestvennikov (Travelers) Pass (4100 m) to Camp 1 (4400m) and finishes in base camp “Achik Tash”.
Rules of the Lenin Peak Sky Race 2018
The skyrunning is open to all athletes who are over the age of 18 years. The result of participant is defined from the start point till finish. The start and finish are located in ”Achik Tash”Base Camp. Participants who have reached the finish without any assistance and returned to the start point not later than 2pm of the start day are considered to have completed the race successfully.
The check points of the race will be discussed separetely. In case of control time exceeding the participant will be recommended to go down to the base camp. Any kind of transport or additional help use are strictly prohibited. Each participant should be aware of the risk he/she undertakes while the race. Each participant undertakes the responsibility for his/her health condition and safety. The operator of the race provide first medical aid where necessary. The Organizers of the competition check the route and provide the belaying where necessary.
Quick Facts about the Lenin Peak Sky Race 2018
- Registration fee for the Lenin Skyrace®: $20
- Slots available: 200
- Distance: 24 km
- Elevation gain: 1500 m
- Check time: 6 h
- Documents needed: ID, Medical certificate and Extreme sports assurance certificate
Lenin Race Vertical SkyMarathon and Lenin Peak Sky Race
Event and Registration Pages of Peak Lenin Skyrace®
This event is over
You can find upcoming event on these pages:
- Upcoming Events in Bishkek
- Things to do in Bishkek today
- What to do in Bishkek tomorrow
- The international mailing list for Bishkek
Upcoming events in the category Sports Event:
- Peak Lenin Skymarathon® - 23.08.2018 - 25.08.2018 - All Day
- World Nomad Games Grand Opening Ceremony - 03.09.2018 - 20:30 - 23:30