Start Up Seminar training young entrepreneurs how to successfully launch a new business.
Price: 3400 KGS
Participants: max. 40 people
Language: English with Russian Translation
Lunch: included in the price
Trainer: Chris Corin
Chris Corin is Founder and Director of Catalyst Business Solutions, providing services in the area of Business Consulting, Management Training and Start-Up development for new businesses.
Target group of the „Start Up“ Seminar
This seminar will give participants an understanding of the process involved in successfully starting a new business. It is recommended for those who already have an idea they would like to develop into a business, or those who are already in this process.
Goal of the „Start Up“ Seminar
There are a number of key steps in the successful launch of a new business. This seminar will provide participants with an understanding of those steps, and tools to help them apply what they learn directly to their own business project. The goal is that by the end of the seminar, participants will have a clear understanding of the process they need to follow to give them the best chance of starting a successful business.
- Understanding the Process
- Defining your product/service
- Analyzing potential markets
- Developing a sample and Product Testing
- Conducting Market Research
- Assessing Production Capacity
- Securing Resources
- Analyzing Financial Viability
- Writing your Business Plan
- Securing Capital
- Implementing your plan
Tabaldiyeva Str. 136, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Next Seminar: „Start Up“ Seminar - 26.09.2018 - 27.09.2018 - 09:00 - 17:00
All upcoming events in category Seminar:
- „Start Up“ Seminar - 26.09.2018 - 27.09.2018 - 09:00 - 17:00
- Market-oriented Management - 08.10.2018 - 09.10.2018 - 09:00 - 17:00
- Marketing Master Class - 30.10.2018 - 31.10.2018 - 09:00 - 17:00
- Customer Service Seminar - 21.11.2018 - 22.11.2018 - 09:00 - 17:00
- Foundations of Management - 26.11.2018 - 30.11.2018 - 08:30 - 17:00
- Leadership Seminar - 03.12.2018 - 06.12.2018 - 08:30 - 17:00
- Project-Management - 10.12.2018 - 12.12.2018 - 08:30 - 17:00