Understand who our clients are and what customer service really means. What do customers expect and how can they behave.
Price: 3400 KGS
Participants: max. 40 people
Language: English with Russian Translation
Lunch: included in the price
Trainer: Clive Dudbridge
Clive Dudbridge, trainer-consultant, with many years of experience in NGOs in various countries of the world.
Target Group of the Customer Service Seminar
This course is intended for executives and executives of companies that directly deal with customer service and strive to improve their service.
Goal of the Customer Service Seminar
Understand who our clients are (internal and external client)? What does customer service really mean? What do customers expect? How can they behave, and how to behave with them when they are unhappy?
Content of the Customer Service Seminar
Brief description of the sphere of customer service.
- Who are our customers?
- What is “service”?
- Approach to clients in work.
- How to attract the attention of the client?
- Improvement strategies.
Tabaldiyeva Str. 136, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Next Seminar: „Start Up“ Seminar - 26.09.2018 - 27.09.2018 - 09:00 - 17:00
All upcoming events in category Seminar:
- „Start Up“ Seminar - 26.09.2018 - 27.09.2018 - 09:00 - 17:00
- Market-oriented Management - 08.10.2018 - 09.10.2018 - 09:00 - 17:00
- Marketing Master Class - 30.10.2018 - 31.10.2018 - 09:00 - 17:00
- Customer Service Seminar - 21.11.2018 - 22.11.2018 - 09:00 - 17:00
- Foundations of Management - 26.11.2018 - 30.11.2018 - 08:30 - 17:00
- Leadership Seminar - 03.12.2018 - 06.12.2018 - 08:30 - 17:00
- Project-Management - 10.12.2018 - 12.12.2018 - 08:30 - 17:00