We invite you to participate in the first annual exhibition of tourism services, the Kyrgyzstan Tourism Expo 2018.
The exhibition is a platform for local and foreign companies in the field of tourism. An excellent opportunity to assess the needs of the market, explore the competitive environment, find new tools to attract customers and increase profits.
One of the main features of the event is the focus on providers of tourism services in remote regions of the Kyrgyz Republic, which are the main and most significant players in the industry.
Objectives of the event:
1. Creation of a common platform for cooperation between tour operators and providers of tourist services, search for new partners and customers;
2. Presentation of innovations in the tourism sector of the Kyrgyz Republic for potential customers and partners;
3. Support for new market players in launching their business by quickly and easily creating a partner base;
4. Conducting a series of seminars and master classes on improving the quality of tourist services;
5. Sale of their services during the exhibition to visitors and guests of the exhibition.
* More than 80 companies will present their services
* More than 1000 residents and guests of the capital will visit the exhibition to get acquainted with the tourist market and will be able to purchase vouchers both to the regions of Kyrgyzstan and abroad.
1st Kyrgyzstan Tourism Expo. All about tourism and travels. 23rd of June, 2018, Ethno-complex Supara. 10:00-18:00.
Represent your tourism related business or be a guest and learn about new and traditional tourism services and attractions within and beyond Kyrgyzstan.
Shows and master-classes during Kyrgyzstan Tourism Expo 2018
The Tourism Expo 2018 has 70 tourism related companies exhibiting, including those from Osh, Batken, Naryn, Issik-kul and Talas.
The Tourism Expo 2018 has Uzbekistan and Turkey embassies representing their countries’ tourism sights.
The Tourism Expo 2018 has Japanese and UAE ambassadors visiting as guests and meeting the participants and guests.
- Music show from “Visit Kyrgyz Music Family” project
- Master-class on plov making from Uzbekistan Embassy chef
- Master-class on tash-mangal steak and boorsok making show from Supara chef
- Master-class on cooking and tasting japanese “okonomiyaki” bread by japanese travel company NHTabi
- Master-class on making Kyrgyz national headwear “Elechek” and “Kalpak”
- Tasting traditional german bread from “Shwarzwald” bakery
- Tasting Japanese tea from NHTabi
- Meeting the 4th generation eagle-hunter with his “Ak-jal”
Also, you can win prizes from our exhibitors
- 2 airtickets Bishkek-Tashkent-Bishkek from Uzbekistan Airways
- Tour for two to Ala-Kol and Son-kol lakes
- 10 certificates on bike rent
- Ticket for two to Issik-Kul resort for 1 night
All Shows and master-classes in one day and all for free.
1a Karagul Akmata Str., Kok-Jar village, Kyrgyzstan
Next Trade Fair: Kyrgyzstan Tourism Expo 2018 - 23.06.2018 - 10:00 - 18:00
All upcoming events in category Trade Fair:
- Kyrgyzstan Tourism Expo 2018 - 23.06.2018 - 10:00 - 18:00