The “Night of Museums”, which has already become a tradition for Bishkek, will also take place in the Regions of Kyrgyzstan on May 20th.
Organizers of the Night are the creative group “OYOUM group” under the patronage of the Ministry of Culture, Information and Tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Museum Night in the Region of Kyrgyzstan
In the regions of Kyrgyzstan the Night of the Museum Kyrgyzstan will be held on May 20 from 18:00 to 22:00 on the following sites:
- National historical and archaeological museum complex “Sulaiman-Too” Osh.
- National complex “Manas-Ordo” in the Talas region.
- Batken Regional Drama Theater in Batken.
- Gallery “Bilimkan” in Jalal-Abad.
- Museum of Contemporary Art Shygaev museum in the village of Kadji-Sai, Issyk-Kul oblast.
- Center for nomadic civilization named after Kurmanzhan Datki in the village of Sary-Oy of Issyk-Kul oblast.
- Naryn Regional Historical and Ethnographic Museum in Naryn.
Museum Night in Bishkek
Two days before the Night of the Museum in Bishkek will be held.
This event is over
You can find upcoming event on these pages:
- Upcoming Events in Bishkek
- Things to do in Bishkek today
- What to do in Bishkek tomorrow
- The international mailing list for Bishkek