On International Museum Day the Museums of Bishkek open up for a night at the museum.
The “Night of Museums”, which has already become a tradition for Bishkek, will take place again this year on May 18.
Organizers of the Night are the creative group “OYOUM group” under the patronage of the Ministry of Culture, Information and Tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Museum Night in Bishkek
These are the Museums and venues which participate in the Night of the Museum and are open until midnight:
- Kyrgyz National Museum of Fine Arts named after Gapar Aitiev.
- Republican library named after Kasymaly Bayalinov.
- Russian Drama Theater. Chingiz Aitmatov.
- Kyrgyz State Memorial House-Museum. Mikhail Frunze.
- House-museum of Chingiz Aitmatov.
- The House of Cinema them. Chingiz Aitmatov.
- Memorial house-museum of Olga Manuylova.
- Memorial House Museum Semyon Chuikov.
- Suimenkul Chokmorov Museum-Workshop.
- Museum of sculpture in the open air “Oak Park.”
- Exhibition Hall of the Union of Artists of the Kyrgyz Republic “Oak Park”.
- Studio 705 (from 18:00-23:00h).
- Loft “SHOP”.
- Concert Hall “Tunguch”.
- Center Asanbay (by ticket).
- The Museum of “DNA”.
Museum Night in the Region of Kyrgyzstan
In the regions of Kyrgyzstan the Night of the Museum Kyrgyzstan will be held on May 20 from 18:00 to 22:00.
This event is over
You can find upcoming event on these pages:
- Upcoming Events in Bishkek
- Things to do in Bishkek today
- What to do in Bishkek tomorrow
- The international mailing list for Bishkek